1. Why can ghosts talk and move through walls. Talking requires using the normal air to make vibrations yet they can avoid normal walls?
2. Why can Elizabethan ghosts speak modern English?
3. Why do ghosts hide? (Why not be a popular attraction?)
4. What's wrong with daylight?
5. How do ghosts propel themselves if they are intangible? They walk through walls yet their feet can gain traction and push against the floor.
6. Why are ghosts always haunting highbrow places like castles and mansions and swanky hotels, and never latrines, beds, or bus stops? If they haunt places where people have died how come hospitals are not wall-to-wall ghosts?
7. What is the shelf-life of a ghost? You don't hear of many that are more than a hundred years old. How come there are no caveman ghosts? What about ghosts from the 1980s or hippie ghosts from the 1960s?
8. Why aren't they more uniform? Some are claimed to be invisible, some wispy, and some quite solid-looking. The variations with cultural differences are also found. Some cultures have truly outlandish traits attributed to ghosts.
9. Why aren't they seen more often? Billions of people have lived and died on this planet, yet ghosts are extremely rare.
10. If ghosts are real, they can’t have much self-respect or surely they wouldn’t allow things like Boo Berry cereal.
10. Even if we concede that ghosts can wear the clothes that the people died in, shouldn't we be seeing some naked ghosts which represent people who died while naked? What about people who died while in their underwear or while wearing swimwear or diapers?
11. If ghosts can wear clothes, why don't we see them with other worldly objects, like cigarettes, umbrellas, or bags of Cheetos?
12. If a ghost is a disembodied consciousness, their body is as connected as their clothes. Why do people see figures at all?
13. If ghosts can physically interact with the environment by closing doors, turning on faucets, throwing dishes and making loud sounds by moving/shaking/hitting objects, shouldn't they be able to physically interact with you? If they're trying to creep you out or just get your attention, wouldn't it be more effective for them to get up in your face and punch you, push you over or flick your ear?
13. Why do Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel never actually find a ghost? Eight years later and not one ghost. Now I would watch a show called “Ghost Finders”!
14. Have you ever wondered why ghosts are always clothed? Shouldn't they be naked? Some people explain their existence by saying that their bodies leave energy behind when they die, but, if so, shouldn't we be seeing just their bodies? Their clothes aren't part of their bodies or tied to their souls. Clothes are a feature of our material world. By rights the souls of the deceased should be as naked as newborn infants.